Contact the firm today 727-781-1300 Contact the firm today 727-781-1300


Get In

Clearwater Office
29605 US Highway 19 North
Suite 140
Clearwater, Florida 33761

727-781-1300 Phone
727-781-1314 FAX

Quick Contact Form


Can my child’s father be ordered to pay for my child’s college education in Florida?

In Florida, there’s no way to force somebody to pay for a child’s college education. So the judge can order your spouse to do that. But the parties can agree that they’re going to continue to assist the child during the time the child goes to college. And if they do agree and it’s put into a contract, marital settlement agreement, then it is enforceable.