Contact the firm today 727-781-1300 Contact the firm today 727-781-1300


Get In

Clearwater Office
29605 US Highway 19 North
Suite 140
Clearwater, Florida 33761

727-781-1300 Phone
727-781-1314 FAX

Quick Contact Form


What is the first thing that i should do if i am served with a summons and complaint in Florida?

The first thing you should realize is that you have to file an answer to that complaint within 20 days. You have to serve that answer on the other party, their attorney, and the Clerk of Court.

Another thing you should probably do is consider consulting with an experienced family law attorney so that they can give you some information about what your particular divorce papers mean, and how it could affect your children, your property, and any other issue having to do with your marriage.