Contact the firm today 727-781-1300 Contact the firm today 727-781-1300


Get In

Clearwater Office
29605 US Highway 19 North
Suite 140
Clearwater, Florida 33761

727-781-1300 Phone
727-781-1314 FAX

Quick Contact Form


How can I enforce my visitation rights in another state?

Federal law requires states to enforce court orders from other states regarding visitation rights. However, in order to enforce your visitation rights in another state, that state has to have jurisdiction over the parties and the children. So you may have to do what’s called a registration of that order in that other state. Once the order’s registered in that other state, you would be able to take action to enforce it the same way you would if you were enforcing it here in Florida, which would be by filing a court action requiring the other parent to comply with a court order.