Contact the firm today 727-781-1300 Contact the firm today 727-781-1300


Get In

Clearwater Office
29605 US Highway 19 North
Suite 140
Clearwater, Florida 33761

727-781-1300 Phone
727-781-1314 FAX

Quick Contact Form


What can I do in Florida to get my support increased if I think it is too low?

You would have to file a petition to modify your child support, and in order to do that, you would have to be able to allege and then later prove that there’s a material and substantial change in circumstances in the other party’s ability to pay child support. Another way is if you can prove that the other party has a certain percentage of income increase. However, sometimes it’s hard to tell these things if you don’t still have a connection with the person who’s paying the child support. So you might have to consult with an attorney so they can guide you towards some solutions to find out whether you may be a candidate to get your child support increased.